Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Jessica Alba, the germophobe


Jessica Alba admits she has a form of OCD and is totally obsessed with germs. The Sin City star carries disinfectant spray with her and hoses down hotel bedding with it when she checks in. "I fluff the sheets. I bring Febreze with me. It's an antibacterial spray and I spray everything!" she says. When she visited the Jay Leno show this week, Alba was thrilled to receive a gift from Jay - a portable black light. "I got you something," he told her. "It's like the best gift and the worst gift. This is a portable black light. You shine this and this will show any stain that has ever been on the comforter. Would you want to know or not know?" Alba responded happily, "I absolutely need to know! I'm going to St. Louis tomorrow and I'm going to check into a hotel and I'm going to use this!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin