Sunday, June 11, 2006

Brit talks

Britney Spears spoke out about her marriage to Kevin Federline in an interview with Matt Lauer to be aired this Thursday on the Today Show and Dateline. The pop star says the rumors about her husband sleeping in the basement are not true, and that their marriage is "awesome." Spears says the paparazzi have made her an "emotional wreck" and would like to tell the photogs, "You have a life. And if you don't, you have to realize that we're people and that we...just need privacy and we need our respect. And those are things that you have to have as a human being." And about her parenting skills and the incident where she was caught driving with son Sean on her lap, the pregnant star says, "I know I'm a good mom... I did it with my dad. I'd sit on his lap and I drive. We're country."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin