Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Stern's girlfriend spat on by homeless man

Howard Stern and his girlfriend Beth Ostrosky were walking in New York this weekend when a homeless man began threatening them. The pair jumped in a cab, but before they could get away, the homeless man spat through the window into Ostrosky's face. Stern talked about the incident on his radio show yesterday, saying, "The restaurant is four to five blocks from where we live, so I wanted to take a walk. What appeared to be this homeless guy approached me... I said, 'How ya doing?' or something but then he started getting into my space. I couldn't understand a f**king thing he was saying, because mostly he was incoherent. I mean, I don't know if he's got a weapon or what. So Beth hailed a cab. This guy comes over to the cab like he's trying to jump through the window. And then, he spat in her face. She's freaking out, of course." Stern called 911 when the pair got home, and the man was arrested and charged with menacing and harrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin