Sunday, April 2, 2006

Jessica's monkey business


Jessica Alba has spoken out about MTV convincing her to kiss a chimpanzee for the Most Romantic Moment award. She was filming a clip for Fantastic Four when MTV producers staged the chimp-kiss prank for the MTV Movie Awards. "It was awful," the star says "All of a sudden there was a monkey in my arms and I had to do a clip for the Most Romantic Moment award... So the monkey's in my arms and I'm supposed to give her a peck. She opened her mouth and her tongue is scraping against my teeth. Monkeys' teeth are really long, kind of like a snake. Then I had to do it again and she grabbed both of my ears and screamed in my face and showed me all of her teeth. I thought she was going to bite my face off. I think monkeys should be left in trees." The awards show will be aired later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin