Friday, May 12, 2006

Supermodel falls from moving bus


Supermodel Tatyana Simanava was nearly killed in a freak bus accident in NYC on Thursday. After mistaking the exit door of a luxury bus for a bathroom, the beauty fell from the moving vehicle and bruised her arm and jaw. Luckily, her injuries were not more extensive. "I am not angry," she says of her error, "but I would like that there are some changes made, that nothing like this can happen again. I am sure that the exit doors have to be locked and they have to be marked. There were no signs. I asked where the bathroom was and I was told it's down the stairs, there's a door. I opened the first door I saw, and I don't remember anything after that. My friends told me the bus driver saw me fall. Everybody said it is lucky that I am alive." A rep for the bus company said, "I think that [the doors] are marked. I'm very confused as to how she could have done this."

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin